Returns and exchanges of merchandise must be made within 45 days of receipt, along with the Merchandise Return Form, and in the same condition in which it was received. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item.
- Clothing that has been worn
- Opened DVDs/Blu-rays. Defective DVDs can be exchanged for the exact same item.
- Downloadable software products
- Gift certificates
- Books with signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Items that do not have a receipt will be refunded at the current sale price.
AirVenture returns and refunds will be issued upon our discretion. Clothing items cannot be worn and should have the original tags attached. We cannot guarantee that dated or event items will be available for exchanges during or after the event dates.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. Please allow approximately 15 business days for your return or exchange to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
Items damaged in transit: All damage claims must be reported to us within 7 days of receiving the merchandise. Please provide images and/or descriptions of the shipping boxes and item(s) that were damaged in shipping and what you would like done. We will either refund your purchase price including shipping or send out a replacement at no additional charge.
If you have any questions, or if you received your item damaged, please contact Membership Services at 800-564-6322 (outside USA and Canada at 920-426-5912) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return or exchange an item, follow the steps below:
- Pack the merchandise securely in the original packaging or a sturdy corrugated carton box.
- Enclose and completely fill out the return form on the reverse side of your packing slip or print and complete this Merchandise Return Form, indicating what action you would like us to take (exchange or refund) and the reason you are returning the item.
- Address the package to:
EAA Merchandise Return
3130 Knapp Street Rd.
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
- All merchandise must be returned in original condition, in the same packaging (whenever possible), and with all tags, parts, and accessories.
Any packages returned to EAA because they are undeliverable via the shipping method used will not have the shipping and handling charges refunded. This charge is the responsibility of the customer.
We are happy to accept returns of gifts. We will issue a refund check to the gift recipient at the same address to which the order was shipped. At this time, we can only issue a refund, and cannot make an exchange or provide store credit.
To return a gift, follow the return procedure and completely fill out the return form on the reverse side of your packing slip, or print and complete this Merchandise Return Form.
Please be sure to include name of the person who gave you the gift. (We won't let them know about your return.)