The F/A-18C Hornet ™ is a unique model of a multi-role fighter in the colors of the famous US Navy fighter squadron. The set was prepared in a 1:48 scale model with the use of 538 COBI construction blocks. The set includes high-quality prints imitating the painting of the original aircraft. The model is equipped with a folding undercarriage and rotating wheels. There are high-quality prints on the blocks. There are no stickers here! Under the wings is a large arsenal of weapons. You can place a special pilot figure in the cabin. The set also includes a block display stand and a plate with the name of the aircraft. This exclusive, licensed set is aimed at everyone, regardless of age, including aviation and military fans. The plane also looks equally attractive in an office or in a teenager's room.
Boeing F/A-18C Hornet ™ is an American supersonic multi-role US Navy aircraft, which has been in production since 1978. It is one of the most modern US Navy aircraft.
The F/A-18 planes were used for the first time in combat in 1986 during an air raid on Libya. Operation "Desert Storm" in Iraq in 1991 was an opportunity for wider combat use of the Hornets.
• 538 high-quality blocks
• Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
• The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children ages 8 and up
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
• Plane in 1:48 scale
• Display stand and name plate
• Model under the original license from Boeing