The Lockheed C-130 Hercules is an American four-engine turboprop military transport aircraft. It has been continuously developed and produced since 1956. Its popularity is evidenced by the fact that it has been used in over 50 countries around the world. The Hercules transports military equipment, goods, wounded and soldiers over medium distances and can use unpaved runways. They are very versatile machines that can perform specialized tasks.
Released under the Lockheed Martin license, the C-130 Hercules military transport aircraft was designed in a 1:61 scale using 602 elements and has a wingspan of 70.5 cm! The model offers many movable elements such as rotating propellers, movable wing ailerons and an opening hatch for wheels with rubber tires. Access to the cockpit and cargo area have been provided. Thanks to durable prints, the details of the aircraft developed in the colors of the USA have been reproduced. The set includes a pilot figure that can be placed in the cockpit. The set also includes a plate with the name of the model. The set completes the collection of aircraft released as part of the Armed Forces collection, intended for enthusiasts of history, military technology and enthusiasts of the highest quality block modeling!
• 602 high-quality elements
• Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
• The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children ages 8 and up
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
• 1 figure
• Model name plate